The betting year of 2018
2017 has been a very exciting past 12 months, especially in the messi vs ronaldo debate as they’re now equalled on 5 Ballon d’Or each (collectively claiming the last 10) and we have really great sportsyear a head of us that is 2018 with the highlights being the Winter Olympics in PyeongChang and the FIFA World Cup in Russia.
Highlights of the past year
- Real Madrid to claim their second straight Champions League
- Real Madrid winning the La Liga for the first time since 2012 to break Barca’s domination
- The spanish super cup between Real Madrid and Barcelona with Real Madrid outplaying Barca for 2 games and winning 5-1 (game 1, game 2)
- Cristiano Ronaldo top scorer in the Champions League for five years straight
- A transfer circus for Barcelona in the summer of 2017 with Neymar going to PSG for a record sum and Dembele being brought over from Dortmund
New betting sites 2018
2018 is going to be the biggest sports year to date with the highlight being FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia. Right now Germany is the favourite to claim the trophy in Moscow the 15th of July with an odds of 5.50, Brazil second with 6.00 and France third with 6.50. The EURO 2016 winner Portugal has an odds of 26 which could have some real value. All odds are taken from one of our favourite betting sites, bet365. At the other end of the table you can find both Panama and Saudi Arabia with a whopping odds of 1001.
To find new betting sites 2018 we recommend the site bettinglounge.co.uk which has complete comparisions and lists of the best bookmakers available.
Messi Vs Ronaldo 2018
2018 will be another year for the messi and ronaldo rivalry and as none of them are getting any younger this can be one of the last years when they’re both at their prime. It’s also possible that they’ll get some competition for the Ballon d’Or next year around with a Neymar performing very well with his new team, Paris Saint Germain.